What are cookies?
- Ensure that web pages can work correctly.
- Store your preferences, such as size and typeface.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what sections you have visited, as well as how long you have been in our environment
Types of school cookies San Fernando
- Session sessions expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore they are deleted from our computer when they leave it.
- The permanent expire when the objective for which they serve is met or when they are manually deleted. They have a deletion date and are normally used for purchase purposes will, customizations or registration, to avoid having to enter our password constantly.
- Volume settings of video or sound players
- Video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser
- Objects stored in the "shopping cart" in the services of E-commerce, such as stores.
- Keep the user identified so that, if a service, the browser or the computer closes, and at another time or another day he / she returns to enter that service, he / she can continue to be identified, thus facilitating his navigation without having to re-identify himself. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the "close session" or "exit" functionality, so that cookie it is deleted and the next time it enters the service the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest or make an enrollment in activities or services organized by the San Ferenando School.
Additionally, some services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin. When the user registers in a service with credentials of a social network, authorizes the social network to save a cookie persistent that remembers your identity and guarantees access to services until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to services through social networks by updating their preferences in the social network you specify.
3. COOKIES OF ANALYTICS. Each time a user visits a service, a tool from an external provider (Omniture, Netscope, Comscore and similar) generates a cookie analytics on your computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the services of School San Fernando to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives that are pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identification of navigating users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Identify anonymously the most visited content and therefore more attractive to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
Disable cookies in the main browsers
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help. Internet Explorer:
- 5 version http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
- 6 version http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
- 7 8 version http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- 9 version http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
The TV channel of the students of the School
Our absolute belief that in an increasingly changing society, the promotion of creativity, collaborative work models and new technologies are three of the main pillars that should prevail in every educational project, and will be what allows new generations adapt to the new labor and vital paradigms. Throughout this years, the process was carried out in a coordinated manner in two complementary lines:
- Endowment to the center of two lines of high speed for the connection to Internet.
- Extension of the network (wired and wifi) to, practically, the 100% of the center.
- Installing a firewall to protect navigation
- Provision of all classrooms of digital whiteboards (in Early Childhood Education, tactile)
- Desktop computer for the teacher.
- Renewal of equipment and installations of computer rooms.
- Providing students with laptops and tablets to perform research.
- Implementation of chromebooks from 1º of ESO to 4º of ESO as work devices for students at the rate of 1 device per student. In a second phase, it was extended to 1º of Bachillerato, with the inclusion of 2º of Bachillerato for the next academic year.
- Creation of a web printing service that allows students and teachers to print their work by simply sending an email.
- Installation of a computer area in the center's library for research work.
- Creation of a TV, which managed by the students, includes the most important activities of school life. This activity involves both the tasks of realization and the editing and publication in the school channel (https://sanferchannel.com/)
- Creation of a radio workshop, in which they carry out programs and recordings within the subject of Language at all levels.
Application and training:
- Agreement with Google (Google Academics) that allows the entire school community to have a controlled and secure digital identity in the domain @ sanfer.es
- Teacher training, and from this, the students in the computer tools of the Gsuite.
- Adaptation of these tools to the needs of use in the classrooms.
- Complementary training workshops in NNTT for students from 4º de EP
- Realization of communication in the main school community and almost exclusively through email.
- Distribution of educational content (notes, tasks, etc.) through the cloud.
- Implementation of digital books.
- Development of a proprietary platform for academic management (in process).
- Development of a website of the center, fully operational (www.sanfer.es)
- Training of students in Scratch and Python programming languages.
- Introduction to robotics and home automation in different extracurricular activities and subjects (according to levels).